Are you looking forward to figure correction techniques that provide you with instant results? Do you want to get more out of your workout sessions?
The answer to both the questions lies in SlimSonic, the only slimming treatment that combines a revolutionary CORE TM technology and a multiple frequency channeling combined with Vacuum Therapy for amazing results, from weight loss to skin tightening.
This FDA and CE approve technique that lets you choose a specific area of the body to be treated and use ultrasonic waves to work on the fat cells. It involves an intensive, localized unloading of fat using a belt, usually coupled with any physical activity. This is because when you move during the treatment, it is twice as effective. Alternatively, you can also settle for a static treatment.
If the treatment is combined with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise, its benefits are even more effective. Especially because the integrated vacuum therapy that works alongside the radiofrequency stimulates your metabolism to decrease fat and increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
Benefits of SlimSonic
- Painless Treatment– The treatment is non-invasive and painless and helps you achieve optimal results.
- Revolutionary Technology– It is an aesthetic treatment system that uses several technologies to deliver astounding results.
- Sculpt– Say goodbye to sagging skin and restore the skin’s elasticity as it enhances collagen secretion.
- Instant Results– There are visible results within a few days.
- No Side-Effects- There are no side-effects except for a slight sound in the ear/tingling sensation in the treated area. But then, this varies from person to person.
- Benefits for Face– CoolSculpting also offers benefits for the face as well. You can get skin tightening for loose, sagging skin and also, get rid of the stretch marks.
VLCC offers the best SlimSonic treatments by using high quality devices that are recommended by the medical fraternity. We have a team of trained professionals who are adept in using the technique to get you back in shape. Give this premium treatment a try today!
- Pregnant women, cancer patients and patients who wear a pacemaker should avoid this treatment.
- Implants such as metal plates and screws in the areas to be treated.
- If you have skin lesions in the treated areas
If you have an unset fracture in the treated areas