The Complete Body Shaping Solution – Pressotherapy
Are you scared of needles, cuts, sutures and the likes? Does the mere mention of surgery make you anxious to the core? Do you want to get into shape and enhance your health and wellness despite these fears?
VLCC has the perfect solution for you in the form of Pressotherapy.
What is Pressotherapy?
Pressotherapy is one of the painless and non-invasive detoxifying treatment that uses air pressure massage to dissolve the fat cells along with reducing cellulite. It helps you slim down within a short span of time. You can opt for the treatment is you want to redefine your body’s shape and improve your metabolism.
How does Pressotherapy work?
Pressotherapy isn’t as complex as it sounds!
To begin with, you’ll get a bodysuit with pipes that are filled with compressed air. As the treatment begins, the pressure of the compressed air will be pumped all over your body. This will make the suit inflate and deflate several times. This results in stimulating circulation in the body and massaging of the lymph nodes. This will accelerate the removal of toxins naturally.
A typical Pressotherapy session lasts for about 30 minutes.
What you’ll love about Pressotherapy:
- It will help you build your immunity.
- Regain your skin’s elasticity, regenerate tissues and reduces muscle spasms.
- Completely non-invasive and lets you resume normal activities soon after the session.
- Simulates your body and make you feel energized.
- t vastly improves the circulatory disorders as well.
- It helps you get rid of swelling and pain in different areas of the body
- You can combine this treatment with other slimming treatments without worrying about any side-effects!
- An immensely comfortable treatment, you can opt for it even on a weekly basis.
All in all, you’ll feel a world of difference whether it’s the shape of your body or skin complexion. This is what makes it more than just any ordinary fat reduction technique.
How to ensure long-lasting results of Pressotherapy?
Drinking plenty of water and keeping yourself hydrated is the mainstay of Pressotherapy after care. Doing this will help you flush out all those unwanted toxins and provide you long-lasting results.
If you suffer from deep vein thrombosis, certain infections in the areas to be treated, have intense body pain and numbness then you should give this treatment a miss. Similarly, cancer patients, heart patients and pregnant women should also stay away from this as a safety measure.
Book a free consultation with our Pressotherapy experts today and know more!