Are you struggling to get rid of unsightly love-handles or bulges from the tummy, thighs, back, or even double chins? Tried diets and exercises but these spots just refuse to yield? For some of us the tried and tested methods simply do not seem to work and we need modern science to help us. Can we freeze some of the fat cells to death and get rid of them - from where we want? VLCC has this technology now - Cool sculpting - that does just that. A single sitting is all it takes - for the process to begin. Within two weeks the results begin to show, and before two months are over it's a different you.
Bring out the best in you with Coolsculpting the most futuristic innovation in the field of body contouring from VLCC. This non-invasive procedure gets rid of unwanted fat cells with the help of state-of-the-art freezing technology. The cutting edge technology to get in shape. How does it work?
- State of the art fat freezing technology
- Non-invasive & non-surgical
- Visible results in single session
- US FDA approved
It permanently reduces up to 30 percent of fat cells in the spot area which gives a smooth, contoured and sculpted look. Within a few weeks visible reduction in fat folds can be seen. There is no surgery, no anesthesia, no downtime. In traditional weight loss, the size of the fat cells reduce, number remaining the same.
- Permanent fat reduction up to 30% on the spot area
- One or maximum two session for life time on the spot area
- Visible Reduction in fat folds in few weeks times
- Smooth appearance in cellulite
- Sculpt the treated area
- Helps in overall cm loss from the target area
- It will help to get one dress size smaller
How can Coolsculpting help body sculpting
The procedure is FDA-cleared to target stubborn fat bulges in specific areas: abdomen, flank/side (“love handle”), inner thigh, outer thigh, double chin, upper back, lower back.
FDA approved areas which can be treated are:
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs Submental area ( Underchin)
- Upper back
- Lower Back
- Banana roll ( Fat below hips)
Note: In special cases may be done for Male Breast (Pseudo gynecomastia) and Arms under supervision.
- Pregnant or Lactating women
- Post-surgery/ Post cesarean. Three months gap is advised
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Heart disease/ pacemaker
- Coagulation disorders
- Any skin condition - eczema, dermatitis, urticarial, psoriasis or rashes in the area to be treated
- Hernia in treatment area
- Any metal implant in the treatment area
- Known sensitivity to cold such as Cold Urticaria or Raynaud’s Disease
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Neuropathic disorders such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated.
- Avoid treating abdomen in case of Diastasis Recti
- Any bleeding disorder, client’s having steroids and anti-coagulant for long time
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Diabetics on Insulin.
- History of strokes and TIA
- History of Deep Vein thrombosis
- Cryoglobulinemia - An autoimmune disorder that affects the blood and various other systems. Symptoms include unusual response to cold, skin abnormalities, weakness, and blood problems
- Paroxysmal cold Hemoglobinuria - PCH is an extremely rare disorder. Antibodies attach to red blood cells in cold temperatures. The antibodies destroy the red blood cells as they move through the body and return back to body temperature. As the cells are destroyed, hemoglobin is released into the blood and is removed through the urine.