VLCC Anti-Stretch Mark treatment is an FDA-approved, 3-step, non-invasive, painless combination treatment that repairs and regenerates the skin’s natural production of collagen. This improves the texture of the skin, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, and results in tighter looking skin.
There are three main segments to this procedure:
Cleaning Procedure for the Targeted Area
The first step of Anti-Stretch Mark treatment is the cleaning of the targeted area with warm water to remove any dirt and patting it dry before commencing the treatment.
Stretch marks are targeted individually and directly in the second step by exfoliating them with a Microdermabrasion system using a diamond or crystal tip. This dramatically increase RF conductivity and begin the process of skin regeneration.
Skin Tightening with CORETM Technology
Dermal Heating of the stretch mark area heats the scar tissue to a therapeutic temperature which in turn repairs and regenerates the skin’s natural production of collagen. In addition to this, it leads to remolding of collagen alpha helix resulting in improved skin elasticity & appearance.
- Typically a session for treating 10cm X 10 cm skin area takes about 10-15 minutes.
- If combined with skin tightening the session can take about an hour.
- Depending upon the available time as much skin area as required can be treated.
- New mothers, just after delivery.
- Obese people.
- People who have lost significant weight.
- People whose weight fluctuates a lot.
- People having stretch marks with loose skin or with high fat%