MoroccanOil Hair Spa
Style and Repair Damaged Hair with MoroccanOil Treatment at VLCC
Get the silky, shiny and healthy hair you've always wanted. Moroccanoil® Treatment is the product that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil.
- The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this completely transformative hair treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving you with nourished, manageable and smooth hair with each use. Outshine the rest.
Hair becomes damaged from the use of styling products, blow drying and straightening, and the weather, as well as environmental factors, like air conditioning, heating, and smog.
- Repair Damaged Hair with MoroccanOil. Argan oilis naturally high in fatty acids and vitamin E, making it a good treatment for damaged hair.
- Why MoroccanOil is Beneficial for Hair
- MoroccanOil is made from the fruit of the argan tree, which grows only in Morocco. Because these trees take 30 to 50 years before they produce fruit, pure MoroccanOil is fairly rare.
- The fatty acids in MoroccanOil are what give this oil its antioxidant properties, making it an ideal natural product for use on hair.
- MoroccanOil also contains vitamin E, a naturally occurring antioxidant. The combination of these fatty acids and antioxidant properties make MoroccanOil not only good for hair, but also for use on the skin
- MoroccanOil to Prevent Split Ends
- Regular use of MoroccanOil on hair can help reduce the occurrence of split ends, particularly for those with dry hair. For people who want to grow their hair long, split ends can become a problem. MoroccanOil penetrates deep into the hair shaft, strengthening each hair strand and reducing the likelihood of split ends. Those who regularly apply this nourishing oil helps users to grow longer and stronger hair. Many people choose to buy MoroccanOil shampoo and conditioner for use on their hair every time they wash.
- Control Frizzy Hair with MoroccanOil
- Because of the lightweight nature of the oil, it is an ideal choice for those looking to tame uncontrollable, frizzy hair. Rich in vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-9 fatty acids, argan oil smoothes dry, frizzy hair without weighing it down and making it look greasy and flat. Whether it is due to chemical damage or environmental factors, a few drops of oil rubbed between the palms of the hands and then smoothed over the hair helps to tame flyaway hair immediately.
- MoroccanOil for Shiny Hair
- When hair is strong and healthy, it has natural shine to it. Hair easily becomes damaged from the environment, styling, diet, and overall health, and various other factors. Often, those with longer hair have trouble getting it to look and feel soft and naturally shiny. Due to its many moisturizing properties, MoroccanOil aids in restoring hair to its natural shine and softness, no matter what its length. For those looking to treat dull, lifeless-looking hair, a hair mask may be useful. Regular treatment on a weekly basis helps restore and maintain luscious hair to make it look and feel healthy and shiny.
Repair Damaged Hair with MoroccanOil
- Argan oil is naturally high in fatty acids and vitamin E, making it a good treatment for damaged hair. Hair becomes damaged from the use of styling products, blow drying and straightening, and the weather, as well as environmental factors, like air conditioning, heating, and smog. Due to its antioxidant properties, argan oil is a perfect choice for those looking to repair their damaged hair. The hair is strengthened and deeply moisturized from the follicle to the tip. Hair elasticity can be improved and hair loss can be reduced. MoroccanOil hair care products vary in how much MoroccanOil they contain. For an intense treatment for severely damaged hair, pure Moroccan M oil may be a good option.
Use MoroccanOil to Style Hair
- Many styling products contain harsh chemicals that actually damage hair. Styling products can also make hair look and feel heavy, greasy, and lifeless. Due to its lightweight, non-greasy feel, MoroccanOil can be used to style hair while nourishing and protecting it at the same time. A few drops of MoroccanOil applied to damp hair before blow drying, straightening, or curling helps to protect the hair from heat damage and create a smooth finish. Whether used to straighten or curl the hair, this versatile oil provides a long-lasting hold that is flexible without losing volume or body and without being stiff or sticky.