Job Field :
Exp. (in yrs) :
5-10 Years of Industry Experience. Preferably from Beauty, Wellness and Hospitality Industry.
Skills Required :
Ability to run a center independently and be able to balance multiple and at times conflicting priorities between Sales, Profit and customer delivery & service. Good people manager & a team player is a must.
Pleasing personality, Good communication in local & English language, Ability to use Computer & Web based applications.
Center Head is the P&L head of the center and is fully responsible for the center's sustained growth in top line and bottom line, delivery on customer service and drive customer engagement processes. The Center Head leads, guides and motivates his / her team to help them deliver on their role and develops talent for future needs. The Center Head also manages the operational, administrative & statutory obligations of the center as per prevalent company policies.
- Deliver the budgeted sales and operating surplus, within the discount & collection policy
- To ensure Customer Service Efficacy is high to increase repeat purchase and spread word of mouth. This is intended to deliverincrease in customer satisfaction and reduced customer complaints arising out of service delivery failure.
- To ensure customers are handled, on phone or in person when they come to the center, timely and pleasantly to minimize customer complaints.
- To implement a robust Lead Management System and drive marketing initiatives, within and outside the centers, to increase walk-ins to the center and increase capacity utilization.
- To ensure all statutory compliances as applicable.
- To ensure manning as per approved guidelines in numbers and quality by correct & timely hiring and training of personnel, liason with the corporate Technical & HR and VLCC Institutes
- Sales:Work with Slimming/Beauty In-charges to ensure meeting of in-house sales targets that may be set from time to time.
- Events: To coordinate with Corporate Office in giving technical support to the Centre for organizing the Events and sending feedback of the same to Corporate Office. Two main events to be planned out and conducted every quarter, in co-ordination with the Corporate.
- Software entries: To ensure timely entries of data on software. Also to send required data to IT department latest by the 3rd of every month. Feedback sent back by R&D post analysis , to be shared by all at centre level , actioned immediately with requisite revertals given to R&D .
- Staff Attrition: To ensure that the staff attrition does not overshoot a maximum of 2% per annum. To ensure that all contracts are in place for the staff