Autologous Stem Cells Hair Growth Regeneration
Stem Cells Autologous Hair Regrowth Treatment is the latest and an effective hair loss treatment which is now available in VLCC. The physicians who perform the Stem Cell Hair Therapy are trained Doctors who are knowledgeable of current biotechnology of Stem Cells. So, thanks to advances in the science of stem cells, the physicians can help people to re-grow their own lost hair.
Stem Cells Autologous Regrowth Treatment helps to stimulate the weakened hair follicles to recover their vitality. This is a method that follows the natural order of hair growth.
In VLCC, the physicians perform Autologous Transplantation of your own Stem Cells that are harvested from hair at the back of your scalp and introduced via Derma Rollers
- A person's hair grows at the base of the hair follicle in a place called the HAIR BULB
- When Hair Bulb cells begin to die / shut down the Hair Growth slows down and Hair loss happens.
- A client complaining of low hair growth and wanting to increase hair growth naturally MAY ALSO opt for Autologous Stem Cell Hair re growth procedure.
- In a male pattern baldness client, the male hormone testosterone increases. All human hair is made to react to this increase in the following way – scalp hair over the top of the head will fall; scalp hair over the sides and back of the head do not respond to this increase and Body hair will grow more luxuriant. So we take hair from the back of the head as they do not react to the increase in testosterone; transplant the same to the top of the head where with ambient conditions, they should take root and grow.
Stem cells are biological cells found in all multi-cellular organisms, such as mammals that can divide (through mitosis) and differentiate into diverse specialized cell types and can self-renew to produce more target cells. These cells are the basic cells from which the various specialized cells develop.
Yes, it is a very recent and revolutionary technology for the promotion of hair growth in Men and Women showing Male Pattern Hair Loss.
The stem cells start promoting new hair growth within 3 to 4 weeks of treatment. The hair density is expected to increase by 20% by third or fourth sessions of treatment. . However results may and do vary on case to case basis.
On an average six sessions are required once in a month along with which supplements are given.
Newly created Stem cells activate the dead hair follicles and convert them into growing healthy new hair follicles.
As mentioned earlier, your own hair grows and growth is visible by 20% after the 3rd or the 4th session. Depending on hair loss pattern re-growth may vary from case to case.
- On Booking : a trained doctor from VLCC will pull out a few strands of hair from the back of your scalp ( to extract the hair bulbs) and send to the laboratory for generation of stem cells.
- After the stem cells are readied and sent back to VLCC, the client will be called back to VLCC and they will be topically applied on the clients scalp with a Derma Roller
Derma rollers is an instrument that consists of a handle and a roller which is studded with very fine needles. The length of these needles varies from 0.5 mm to 2.5mm. We use a length of 0.5mm to 1mm. The Derma roller is rolled across the affected area with a minimal pressure. The needles penetrate the skin creating tiny punctures of varying depths depending on the length of needles. Channels are created that run deep into the dermis of the skin, which cause keratinocytes (predominant cell types in the epidermis- (the skins top layer) and fibroblasts (a cell that synthesizes the extracellular matrix and collagen) to produce numerous growth factors without any damage to the epidermis at all.
No it is not painful. However since dermal roller treatment is mildly uncomfortable, a numbing cream can be used. The procedure takes around 60 minutes.
- It would stimulates growth factor formation.
- It improves the skin’s ability to absorb topical serums, gels and creams
- Derma roller is used to create pores.
- Stem cell solution is applied topically.
- Stem cells reach within the skin.
- Hair follicle stimulation observed followed by hair shaft growth. (Conditions*)
- Any client experiencing Hair loss and wanting regrowth is the right client for it.
- Best results are observed when patients with Grade III – IV Hair loss are treated.
- Similar results can also be obtained for Grade V alopecia onwards by increasing the number of sessions.
- Clients from All age groups can be treated.
- Both sexes can be treated with stem cells.
- Results vary from person to person depending on how every individuals cells are regenerated in a special laboratory
- Results also vary individually on how stem cells settle and how they proliferate leading to hair growth.
- Hair changes observed: Improvement in hair growth, hair density and increase in number of hair.
- Visible changes can be appreciated after 3rd session.
The treatment involves the use of your own cells, so there is no risk of allergic reaction and the possibility of rejection is negligible. The procedure concerns only adult stem cells which are not subject to the ethical controversy. The sample is extracted and processed under sterile conditions so that the stem cells that will be administered to the patient are not infected by bacteria, viruses or fungi.
- Certainly Not. Considering how important one’s hair is, in a person’s life in terms of self confidence, VLCC has priced the same very low after getting deep discounts from the vendors, for its esteemed clients.
- A Session is priced at a Special Introductory Price of Rs 15,000/- per session. Otherwise rack rate is Rs 18,000/- per session.
- 6 sessions are a minimum required and can go up further depending on the hair loss levels.
In VLCC, it is guaranteed that the whole process of autologous transplantation (extraction, activation and administration) of ASCs is consistent with Good Manufacturing Practice standards and complies with current biotechnology.
Our physicians keep all necessary criteria to be satisfied that adult stem cells are viable and truly functional and the procedure of transplantation is safe.
VLCC physicians are adequately trained on the Autologous Stem Cell Hair Regrowth procedure and the procedure is done under proper hygienic standards which are a hallmark at VLCC. Apart from this VLCC offers its clients various other skin, beauty, slimming and wellness treatments to take advantage of.